Today is a semi pay-it-forward day…It’s 3lOg Day The general plan is to introduce someone else to 5 new or off-the-beaten-path blogs. You tell someone, and so on, and so on… Here’s my kooky, mostly non-LIS related list:
- Birding Babylon – first heard about this New England soldier on the radio. Chronicles his hobby as a birder and observer of natural history while on tour of duty in Iraq. Read it.
- Megnut – Meg Hourihan is certainly not unkown (a co-creator of Blogger), but I found her blog while doing some research for a program. Megnut covers her side hobby as a foody and avid reader of epicurean lit. It’s nice to see someone else who appreciates this genre.
- Chocolate & Zucchini I am a long time lover of all things French, this is another foody blog authored by Clothilde, a software engineer living in Montmartre, one of my favorite parts of of Paris. C&Z also includes enticing photos of culinary delectables and high-end cookery (!)
- etc. You all know Amanda Etches-Johnson from her blogwithoutalibrary blog. I am still trying to teach myself to knit. In the meantime, I’m inspired by all of her crafty powers.
- Tales of whey, get it? Bovine Bugle blog. Stories of cows and a family running an organic dairy farm in Vermont. Doesn’t get more wholesome than this.
And now back to our regularly scheduled programming…
Beatrice | 1 Comment |
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.